Frequently Asked Questions:
1) As the adult child of the senior(s) that you are moving to new accommodations, what assurances do I have that you will treat them with the consideration they deserve? After all, they are my parents and this will be a very difficult move for them.
At Trusted Transitions we are very sensitive to, and understanding of, the unique requirements of seniors. Read More
2) As an executor/administrator of my parents’ or clients’ estate, how do I know that you will be getting the best value for the assets that need to be liquidated for the beneficiaries of the estate?
Our company has spent a considerable amount of time researching and screening the best professionals available to deal with any of your asset disposition requirements. Read More
3) As the adult child of senior parents in transition, I feel horribly guilty about not taking care of all the details of their move myself and in effect, abandoning my obligations to them. Can you help me with these feelings of guilt?
We don’t believe you have abdicated any of your responsibilities to help your parents. The other way to look at it is to acknowledge that you have brought your family together with a team of experts to make the moving process as smooth as possible for your parents. Read More
4) What if something goes wrong when you are moving my parents? What recourse do I have?
Our meticulous focus on planning the details of any assignment is designed to ensure that nothing does go wrong. Read More
5) Why do I really need to use your company to relocate my parents? I’ve moved several times before and it never seemed to be all that difficult.
Many seniors haven’t moved in decades. And pulling up roots is more difficult the longer they have been planted in the same spot. Read More
6) Do I have to be moving to use your services?
No, we will manage your decluttering activities even if you plan to stay in your home forever. Read More