Executor Support Services
When death forces the dismantling and selling of the family home Trusted Transitions can help you with the process. Our caring team will professionally sort through belongings and help the Executors fulfill their responsibilities. These are some of the typical Executor support services we provide:
- Preparing to sell the house so that the best price is realized in the least amount of time
- Sourcing and coordinating outside services such as a realtor, and movers
- Organizing, sorting and packing of belongings
- Arranging and overseeing packing and shipping for the move of items designated by the will to the heirs
- Arranging for the profitable disposition of unwanted items, or for donations to charities as agreed to by the executor
- Preparing the house to ensure that it is left in a satisfactory condition for the transfer of ownership to the purchaser
Assisting the executor(s) with the sale involves these services in two steps. In the first step, we declutter the house to ensure that it shows to its best advantage. In the second step, after the house sale is complete, we further organize and arrange for the move of items from the house to designated recipients.
Contact us for a free consultation. We will provide a quote on a fixed fee or hourly basis depending on your wishes.